Monday, October 3, 2011

In Santa Fe, Salacious Nears Completion

"I don't know how it happens, but every visit to my accountant, Lola, is about sex."

Go to
www.amazon.com
 Search Tower Lowe....In Santa Fe, Salacious arrives in two weeks.


That's how it starts, and, already, one reader thinks the story is TOO salacious...another reader says it's no big deal.

I'm really hoping for more readers for this story, so I can figure out if there's too much salacious content, not enough, or just the right amount.  The characters are quirky, but they represent the people I've known over the years here in Santa Fe, not how they really are, but how they might be if they were in a cozy mystery story!

My favorite character is the above mentioned Lola, who has no compunction about telling the story of her love life at length to Cinnamon.  Next is the haunted Leek, who has a dark and disturbing past.  Everybody is trying to find out who punched and killed the hair stylist Marco while he was praying in the Saint Francis Cathedral.  In real life there are too many tourists for that crime...

The story is due on Kindle in about two weeks and is going through final revisions now.  I hope lots of your out there want to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment