Sunday, October 30, 2011

Longer than I thought

Whew!  This time I really think I'm done with In Santa Fe, Salacious.  One reader wanted me to add a couple more parts -- to explain what the characters did and said.  That took a while.  I seem to have to leave my writing aside for a couple of weeks and then come back to it to find out what needs to be done

Yikes!  But it's fun.  I'm trying a few new publicity ideas this time around, so I'm anxious to upload the story. 

I made book marks to give away, too.

And, I visited Roswell...my next story features two alien abductions and a connection to Dulce, subject of my first story... and the location of a suspected underground UFO research center. 

I am excited to start the cozy crime called, In Roswell, Re-Abducted...

No comments:

Post a Comment