Tuesday, July 17, 2012

In Roswell, Re-Abducted, New Release


At last, the 4th in the Cinnamon/Burro series is ready for publication.  There will be ten short stories altogether that send Cinnamon and Burro all across New Mexico solving mysteries and searching for clues to Momma.  In story ten, they find out what happened to Momma.

Here's the set-up.  In an alley behind the UFO Museum in Roswell, Danny kills his best friend, Juan.  Or so it appears.  Cinnamon and Burro don't know what to think, and they tour the quaint town, encountering UFO aliens and aliens of other kinds.

My editor calls this, "Your best story yet," so I hope readers will feel the same.

Click the cover on the right and buy it for 99 cents...it's out of this world...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tower Lowe how great it is to get your fab comments. I do appreciate your feedback. so much. You never heard of ibooks? The iBookstrore is on the iPad. This is my first book publication. Didn't know it would be an iBook but with my illustrations it was the perfect vehicle. How did you find me?

    So here I am by your web site and see what you've been publishing in Amazon. Let's keep in touch

    Love your Author Page. You've got a lot going here. Let's keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an E-reader. Can you get it in print?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your post about now I noted 3 important things you can learn from a pet

    ReplyDelete